- You can practice any religion or non-religion that you want.
- Try to not be a dick about commandment #1 or any of the other commandments. Just don’t be a dick, okay?
- You don’t have to follow any other religion’s laws or even the laws of your own religion, unless you want to.
- Workplaces should respect your religion or lack of religion and not discriminate against a person for any reason.
- You should be generally nice to your parents, unless they are abusive or negligent then you should report them to CPS or the cops.
- Don’t murder people.
- Unless you and your partner have a “we can sleep with other people” rule, don’t sleep with other people when you’re in a relationship.
- Don’t steal things.
- Don’t lie, unless someone’s safety is in danger from you not lying.
- Attempt to be generally happy with your life and the people and things that fill your life. If you aren’t, meh, get rid of the things that make you unhappy.
The Golden Rule (Drew Version)
Do unto others as they would have you do unto them. When in doubt, ask.